Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Final Project Review

I followed pretty much everything on my storyboard besides the amount of points and one of the sprites.  Instead of having a trampoline catch the balls I had a dog catching them instead.  Instead pf gaining one point for touching a ball I changed it to two.  A couple things I had trouble with was changing the level two difficulty and having the balls stop when goal is reached.  To make level two more difficult I wanted to balls to speed up but I couldn't get it to work.  Another thing  I couldn't get to work is the dog sprite only says you win sometimes when it's supposed to say it every time you reach the maximum points.  My backdrop did work but I wish I could've gotten a backdrop that said level two on it.  What I'm most proud about my game is how I got the dog to move anywhere on the screen by pressing the up, down, left, and right arrows on the keyboard.  What I'm disappointed with is I wanted to point a timer in but it wouldn't work with my script.  I thought of making this game by first thinking about catching balls in a basket but then I thought I could use a sprite that would make sense to catch things and could move around the entire screen/backdrop.

No comments:

Post a Comment