Thursday, January 14, 2016

Scratch Game Storyboard

Ball Catching Game 

-My goal is to have balls drop from the top of the screen and you have to move the trampoline around with the keyboard arrows to catch them.

-The sprites I'm going to use are a trampoline and balls.

-I''ll use a park background or a plain background.

-When a ball hits the trampoline you will get one point.  For the first level you'll have a minute to catch 20 balls.  If you win you'll go on to the next level and will have to catch 15 in thirty seconds.  If you catch the red ball in the second level you'll lose two points.

-When someone wins a sprite will appear and say nice job you win!  If you lose the game with start over when green flag is clicked.

-I will have two to three levels.  I will increase difficulty by changing the timer and adding variables.

No comments:

Post a Comment